[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:23:17 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 22

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      5
   40:  11      6
   20:  18      9
   15:  13      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     26  Total Score = 1,222

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was quite interesting with 15 meters being added.  The band was very quiet
and in good shape, but due to the longer skip the mults were down.  Of the 13
Qs, 7 were CA and 2 OR.  Twenty was also in great shape, but the same mult
problem.  This is the first night for a long time with such good conditions
that I ended up with fewer than 30 mults.  The good conditions made me late
getting to 80 so that hurt the mults even more.

Guess the new format will take some getting used to.

See you next week!

73,
Bruce