[3830] CQWW VHF E70T(@E77DX) SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF E70T(@E77DX) SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 04:24:35 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: E70T
Operator(s): E70T
Station: E77DX

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 14

    6:  377   197
    2:
-------------------
Total:  377   197  Total Score = 74,269

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions at the beginning  promises a good fun, I heard the whole EU at the
same time, a few very strong signals from the Caribbean  break through the EU
pile ups.Unfortunately the band is closed after two and a half hours.It was
interesting to listen to 9y4d even after 24z.On the second day conditions were
disappointing, just a few short opening mainly Eu. Towards the end of the
Contest open to North EU, which has brought me several new mults.Thank you all
for answering and apologies to those who have called me and I could not receive
them.

Thank Braco E77DX, for their hospitality.

Equipmet: FT2K + amp + 37 el.system (3x6,2x4,6+5 yagi designed by YU7EF ) in a
few directions

See you next time.

73 Vlado ,E70T