[3830] CWopsT N1SNB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1SNB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:08:45 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 28

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

   80:   3      0
   40:  27     21
   20:  15     15
-------------------
Total:  45     36  Total Score = 1,620

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had this planned out well - until I wasted 15 minutes on 80m with just 3 QSOs.

Plenty of stations on 80m - but my keyer went haywire and even when fixed I was
getting CQs back on me.  Something (or multiple things) wrong for sure.
Switched rigs and antennas in time to pick up 3 on 80 with minutes to spare.

Still lots of fun.  Worked everyone on 20m S & P - got everyone I heard for the
most part.  40m was mostly me CQing.

Had the 80 debacle not happened, this would have been my best running so far.

Thanks for the CWops club for putting on these midweek shin-digs.  I have a 1
year old and this is the *perfect* time for family friendly contesting.