[3830] IOTA 4O3A(4O4A) SO24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dragan.bar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA 4O3A(4O4A) SO24Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:44:08 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O4A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: Obosnik Hill
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:    66      22       49      13
   40:   230      37      229      27
   20:   699      73      451      38
   15:   193      40      311      29
   10:   194      12       95      13
Total:  1382     184     1135     120  Total Score = 4,648,464

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun, nice conditions, still trying to find the magic balance between run
and S&P. Set two goals before contest: 2500 Qs and 4.5M points, and achieved
both of them. I was hoping for 350 multipliers, but...

4O3A SO2R setup was a bit different than earlier, with some improvements. I
like it :)
Not a single technical problem during contest.
I had two 5-minute breaks on the fresh air early in the morning.

Thanks all for QSOs, special greetings to 10% IOTAs that agreed to make QSY to
another band, as well as all 001 numbers. I appreciate that a lot.

CU in next IOTA, maybe from "forgotten" Montenegrin EU-163.

Dragan, 4O4A