[3830] NAQP CW KK7S Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chaddkn@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KK7S Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 23:07:43 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

  160:   17     7
   80:   52    14
   40:  181    47
   20:  209    43
   15:   72    18
   10:   16     5
-------------------
Total:  547   134  Total Score = 73,298

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Wire Nuts

Comments:

The bands were worse than I expected.  Really painful here at my QTH.  10 barely
let anyone through.  15 was anemic.  20 was lackluster.  And the noise on 40 was
so loud I was finding it hard to copy S7 signals!  If I wasn't on a team I
wouldn't have had the resolve to sit through the whole thing.  Just not enough
rate to keep it interesting.  I'm looking forward to the Winter run and hoping
it'll be a little more lively.  Thanks for all the Q's.  I don't think I worked
anyone on all 6 bands, but I worked several on 5.  Great to see so many
contesting fiends out there.  73, -Chadd (Ed) KK7S