[3830] NAQP CW K4RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 23:58:25 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   61    24
   80:  197    42
   40:  283    55
   20:  278    54
   15:   84    34
   10:   36    17
-------------------
Total:  939   226  Total Score = 212,214

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #1

Comments:

Another August NAQP is in the books. I love the NAQP contests, and the
August edition seems to offer the W4 ops a fighting chance to make top 10.
Luckily, the thunderstorms stayed away, and a morning rain really helped
with some troubling QRN in the neighborhood. (I've already identified the
offending pole, now to get it repaired.)  The low bands were quite noisy,
and 160M was fairly barren. I should have taken more time off at the end.

TCG sported 25 team players this time. If you didn't work TN, it certainly
wasn't our fault. :-) Thanks to everyone who got on and made a fun party.
The only multiplier I heard but didn't work was VE1. Thanks also to all
who attempted a QSY when requested.

Log submitted. Confirmation No.: defe5fd0f7690fae

73, Kirk K4RO