[3830] NAQP CW VE3DZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3DZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 07:18:02 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   52    26
   80:  112    38
   40:  229    54
   20:  193    52
   15:  143    35
   10:   79    25
-------------------
Total:  808   230  Total Score = 185,840

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: Team CCO 1

Comments:

Was doing SO2R up until the middle of the Contest. Started getting complaints on
my CW of the "newly aquired" used K3, so just decided to junk it for the rest of
the Contest. I apologize if I offended somebody with my chirps an clicks. Need
to take into it later - never heard of a k3 having problems on CW...
Conditions were much better than expected with 15 and 10 metres open to pretty
wide area. I wish I had better setup.