[3830] NAQP CW KN4QD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn4qd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KN4QD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 08:39:22 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KN4QD
Operator(s): KN4QD
Station: KN4QD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   39    24
   40:   90    34
   20:   80    31
   15:   67    29
   10:   24    16
-------------------
Total:  300   134  Total Score = 40,200

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Lost lots of time owing to storms and associated lightening but even so I
thought conditions were pretty good from my QTH. It was nice to see activity on
10 meters and 15 meters was really hopping at the beginning of the contest. QRN
on the low bands was pretty tough but all in all I think things went pretty
well. Thanks for all the Q's and looking forward to the Fall contest season.

K3/100, Hexbeam, Doublet, N1MM Logger, Winkeyer