[3830] NAQP CW NR5M(K5GA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NR5M(K5GA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:25:35 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): K5GA
Station: NR5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   22    15
   80:  113    41
   40:  195    53
   20:  351    56
   15:  115    40
   10:   67    26
-------------------
Total:  863   231  Total Score = 199,353

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Fried Eggs

Comments:

Had trouble the first hour and one-half sorting out the setup in SO2R.  Thanks
N6TV for your help but I screwed it up trying to get fancy just before the
contest started. Had to take a time off early in the second hour to get it
fixed.  You just can"t make up losses from the first part of the contest!

A fun time after that but it was disappointing knowing I was behind from the
start.

Thanks for the QSOs!  Next time...

Bill, K5GA