[3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryk7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 11:50:36 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   28    18
   80:   98    36
   40:  222    51
   20:  225    54
   15:  130    37
   10:   77    29
-------------------
Total:  780   220  Total Score = 171,600

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Team 1

Comments:

While the low bands were a bit noisy with storms in the area, I found condx to
be fairly good. Ten meters was spotty, but there were fair openings to various
parts of the country if one kept an ear on the band. It appears that the
antenna maintenance done in recent months is paying off. This is the best
effort I can remember in NAQP for some time. Thanks to KE3X for setting up
three PVRC teams.