[3830] NAQP CW NN4MM(K9MUG) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NN4MM(K9MUG) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:07:37 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NN4MM
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  136    36
   40:  162    41
   20:  123    39
   15:   68    23
   10:
-------------------
Total:  489   139  Total Score = 67,971

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Back Again Guys #1

Comments:

I started and stopped several times during the first three hours. 15 and 20
meters weren't that great, but with the storms just sitting over us, very
difficult. Numerous powerful lightning strikes made it very risky to be on the
air. 40 had a couple of reasonable hours, but 80 m was also very tough. I'm not
sure I will ever operate another contest in the summer in the deep South.You
just can't let yourself get optimistic about them.

To those of you who held on, thanks. to the others, try it some time!!