[3830] ARRL UHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:12:58 -0700
                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: EN51,52,61,62
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  222:  40     12
  432:  36      8
  903:
  1.2:  22      6
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  98     30  Total Score = 10,800

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

An issue with a family automobile that required the rescue of a damsel in
distress (my wife) thwarted the 10 Grid Rove that I had planned but at least I
was still able to "rescue" some activity in the "local" 4 Grids.

I only managed to link up with 19 different stations, but thanks to ALL who
were on and active.

Have I mentioned that I'd LOVE to see 250 Logs Submitted in this year's UHF
Contest? As if my last check of the Logs Received Report, only 216 to go!

Don't forget to post things in the ARRL On-Line SoapBox for the UHF Contest or
feel free to drop a note directly to me, hamk9jk (at) ameritech (dot) net,
about something unusual or different that you did or experienced. I will be
writing the Results article for this contest, to appear in the January, 2012,
issue of QST (and "extended" article on the web).

73, JK