[3830] EUHF Champ UR5FCM CW Only QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ UR5FCM CW Only QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:59:37 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: UR5FCM
Operator(s): UR5FCM
Station: UR5FCM

Class: CW Only QRP
QTH: KN6JK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   14            13
   40:   97            37
   20:
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  111     0      50  Total Score = 5,550

Club: RU-QRP CLUB

Comments:

Antenna: W3DZZ, Rig: TX ->HomeMade QRP, RX -> DCR 40m, Pwr: 5 Watt(s. At first
it was hard work because it does not matter felt. But still very strong signals
on 40m stations At 80m it was even harder work. Worked at 5 watts on 40-80
meters I thought I'd give up everything then have 40 QSO's, but then still made
over the last year ...Yes, even unwound during the test bay cable from the
antenna (an extra piece of cable so as not to cut through the window, was
twisted into a small bay). I was told that it creates a delay line, but the
difference did not see ... The passage was a strange one. At night on 40m
rattled local stations