[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3832@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 20:33:42 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 12

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   5      3
   40:  19     14
   20:  15     13
   15:  12     10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     40  Total Score = 2,040

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I didn't forget 15m tonight.  N3BB, K4BAI, K5OT & KZ5D all had LOUD signals
before things started which was encouraging.

Apologies to Joe/N8EA - my remote keyboard took on a life of it's own and kept
CQ'ing, etc. when Joe called me and it was most embarrassing.  Finally got it
shut off and returned to sanity and eventually worked Joe.

Nice to see Mr. Booga/N3BB back in the saddle tonight, and Larry/K7SV show up
in the NS Sandbox (K7NV-ism) along with KM7W and NW5M.  Cool.  Tnx for the Q's
and please come back every week, guys!!!

About 0240 it looked like I might have a good chance at cracking the 60 QSO
barrier tonight, but then things turned ugly ;-(  Went to 160m late in the last
minute only to hear K0UK wrapping up a QSO with WD0T and then 0300 came.

Hey guys, we ALL need to set our clocks to WWV *BEFORE* each weekly NS starts.
I'm still hearing Rubber Clocker QSOs start *AFTER* 0300 ;-(

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust