[3830] WAE CW W1BO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4jik1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W1BO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:17:44 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W1BO
Operator(s): W1BO
Station: W1BO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Phenix City, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   14    15    24
   20:   83    87    56
   15:   33    27    40
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  130   129   120  Total Score = 31,080

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT950/Ten-Tec Titan 425/MA5B-Windom â?" Even with the horrible conditions on the
lower bands and somewhat spotty times on 20m had a great time. Seems like for
the longest time I would work all the stations that were audible to me and then
I would end up waiting for the next band. Very little activity on 40 meters last
night from my end. Finally managed to get my 80 meter antenna back in the air in
anticipation of going down that far but when I did the conditions were so bad
that I didnâ??t even stay more than 10 minutes.

All and all had a great time, love the QTC format which took me a little while
to figure out and some of the usual suspects were abusing me with them â?"
thanks for the help guys!

Also took some time off of the contest to work the WES so that took some time
out of the contest but had fun getting the straight key out again.
Jeremy
W1BO