[3830] WAE CW PY1NX(@PY1NB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, felipe@dxwatch.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW PY1NX(@PY1NB) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:29:31 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: PY1NX
Operator(s): PY1NX,PY1NB,PY2SEX
Station: PY1NB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: teresopolis
Operating Time (hrs): 44

   80:  138    10   148
   40:  486   444   132
   20:  506   550    92
   15:  734  1013    96
   10:  249    81    78
-------------------------
Total: 2113  2098   546  Total Score = 2,299,206

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

(PY2SEX part)
Yeah!!! Nice one from PY1NB Station..
I just miss more beers, my Heineken can't be away of me during contests. Beer
is my motivation, like a fuel :) (PY2SEX and PY1NX).
First hours we started great while our ACE was resting. But Soni (PY1NX) is a
hungry Contester and didn't let us even touch the radio, just for multipliers,
hi hi hi... After some 16 hours on radio we could play as well. (PY1NB and
PY2SEX). A love this contest more on CW than SSB, is so cool send those
QTCs...

Well, I just wanna Thanks Felipe for invite me to join the gang and have a lot
of fun there.
The guys asked me to write because they like my non sense texts.. :)

(PY1NB Part)
UFB contest, except for a few electric shortages, murphy did not stay for long
this time.

Thanks to everyone involved in maintaining PY1NB/PR1T station!

See you all at next one!

RIO DX GROUP GANG..