[3830] WAE CW VE7WO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bjarman@dccnet.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VE7WO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 19:36:31 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7WO
Operator(s): VE7WO
Station: VE7WO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Delta,BC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:
   40:
   20:  93     0     56
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  93     0     56  Total Score = 5,208

Club: ORCA DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Condx not the best for this one (seems to be a running theme here) but was still
fun. Got spotted and had some callers, then promptly spilled my ginger ale all
over the op desk.  What fun! Apologies to those who were calling at the time.
Hope to try some QTC next year as my CW improves. Some real super ops in this
test and a pleasure to listen to.  Thanks to all contacts. 73

Brian VE7WO / VE7WEB