[3830] WAE CW WF7T/4 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW WF7T/4 Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:26:21 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WF7T/4
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T/4

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN EM66
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   22    20    42
   20:   68    62    54
   15:   23    30    32
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  113   112   128  Total Score = 28,800

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all the fine EU ops able to hear my weak signal!

I did not plan on working this contest, but I threw a quick doublet into the
trees aimed more-or-less toward Europe and hoped for the best. It was nice to
have 20M open Saturday night...weak but signals were there and solid. My
operation was on and off from Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon.

I quite enjoy the QTC format and glad for the automation provided by N1MM.
Probably will not have a better antenna for this year.  That said, I hope I can
get some gain toward Europe someday to really have some fun.

I encountered some very impressive operators. I stopped a few times to listen
to how they handled their operation. Fun to learn from the experts!

73 Brad "dreaming of a stack pointed toward EU" WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

IC-7600/FT-857D, 100W
Doublet@~11m