[3830] NAQP SSB K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 00:59:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  22     10
   20:  22     15
   15:  10      9
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  54     34  Total Score = 1,836

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 2

Comments:

Well, This was only 5 QSO's and 4 Mults better than August of 2010. Conditions
were really rough. Propagation did not seem to be very good on 15 and 20,
during the afternoon and 10 never opened at all. Both times I scanned through
10, I found no one there. I scan the band and see if any of the big guns are
there before I spend much time there. On both 20 and 40 I was having problems
with what sounded like severe noise of distant thunder storms, then 40 was even
worse with the thunder storms in the 4 corners area of AZ, UT, CO and NM.
    O course the biggest problem is that my 100W and invisible antennas just do
much better on CW than on SSB. TNX to the KB'ers who gave me points. Bert, K6CSL