[3830] SARTG IC8TEM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cococosti@alice.it
Subject: [3830] SARTG IC8TEM SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 09:25:38 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: IC8TEM
Operator(s): IC8TEM
Station: IC8TEM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CAPRI ISL JN70CN
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:   18   170    13
   20:  261  3035    76
   15:  210  2560    61
   10:    1    15     1
-------------------------
Total:  490  5780   151  Total Score = 872,780

Club:

Comments:

I never thought that 12h of SARTG were plenty of qsos.. This means 40,83 q/h
that can be a good result. I have forget this contest (because now it's time
for university exams), but I have rediscovered it and I'm happy, also because I
have done some DX's: KH6 in 15m (never heard before) and some other.
I don't regret to not be also in 80mt, because Saturday morning I wake up too
late and I have forget to tune vertical to RTTY sub-band.
If I need to write a list of most participating countries, in the top three
there are Japan, USA, Germany. Also many Russians (most part of them took part
to RDA, but were free for SARTG before and after their contest, so fun was
assured always). I had the confirmation that also poor stuff, like K3, 300w PA
and Butternut HF6V, make little pistols competitive (my rig is poor if I
compare mine to other famous contesters), but sometimes be a little ant makes
more fun instead to be a tank.. hi
Surely big gain of other stations make big also the little pistols, but these
words are the usual stories told time by time.
I was happy to have found some friends and the usual RTTY contesters: now in my
brain there's a little MASTER.dta, which works when the N1MM's master won't do,
hi.. There were also LIDs, but now they are part of the game, so no matter of
them.
I'm not sure if I will take part to RTTY contest till Christmas time, but I
will try to program a free of duties weekend, for having fun in RTTY contests.

Thanks to all for the qsos. The QSL route is written on QRZ.com (LoTW very
appreciated).

BEst 73s from Capri Island (EU-031) de Costy IC8TEM