[3830] NAQP SSB W4BW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4BW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:43:47 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 8:02

  160:    0     0
   80:    8     6
   40:   75    29
   20:  191    33
   15:   50    14
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  326    83  Total Score = 27,058

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

Certainly the NAQP is my favorite Domestic contest, with just the right mix of
time length, required off time, and mults by band.  Unfortunately, August may
not be the best time for contests that include the lower bands, especially
160m.  The QRN last night was significant, but as they say, â??it was equally
muddy at both ends of the fieldâ?? and truly, Iâ??m in awe of those who ran up
big scores in spite of the conditions.  My result was a big disappointment and
by 11pm local, Iâ??d just had enough.  I never was able to make 40m produce and
Iâ??m seeing some changes and additions to my 40m wire options here before next
Jan.

Thanks for the Qâ??s.

Bob Wilson â?" W4BW