[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:08:53 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 26

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      5
   80:  13     12
   40:  16     15
   20:  11      6
   15:   3      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     39  Total Score = 1,872

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Nice night.

Hope to see lots of you on Saturday in the Ohio QSO Party. I'll be out mobile
in 25+ counties. Especially looking for those in the less common places - you
know who you are!  Be warned that since OhQP does multipliers by mode, I might
even ask you to grab your microphone  :-). Don't worry, it's not difficult.

Also, if you get into things, I can QSY very easily and quickly if I'm not
running a pileup. Just ask - especially you left coast guys who might want to
move to 15 (or 20 late).

Full OhQP stuff at www.ohqp.org.

Good luck to Howie and those of you further north. Hope you'll be back next
week with your full complement of antennas still intact.