[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:27:15 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 26

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   2      2
   80:  11     10
   40:  16     11
   20:  18     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     35  Total Score = 1,645

Club:

Comments:

Wow, amazing conditions on the low bands this evening! I felt loud on all bands.
I had only one radio on because my 2nd radio is in the Astro van for the KSQP
this weekend.  20 was great for the coasts, 40 and 80 went everywhere, and I
even saw nice signals on the band scope on 160, but only had a minute or so
left. Great fun.

I'll be mobile in the Kansas Sesquicentennial QSO Party this weekend. We'll
have operators monitoring emergency frequencies for Hurricane Irene as well.
It's the Kansas 150th birthday, so we have 19 plaques, 33 1x1 calls spelling
KANSAS and SUNFLOWER, 13 mobiles, and all 105 counties active both CW and SSB.
I managed to get hold of 150 Amateur Radio stamps issued in December of 1964,
and they'll go as part of the Kansas Sesquicentennial Certificate for the top
stations who spell both KANSAS and SUNFLOWER. We also have KANSAS and SUNFLOWER
spelled with CW/SSB/DIG, so we even have a Kansas Triple Play plaque. Listen for
me operating K0S/m and give me a call!

73, Bob, w0bh