[3830] SCC RTTY AA5AU SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY AA5AU SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 05:59:34 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

   80:   45    87    33
   40:  110   237    54
   20:  202   518    62
   15:  166   458    57
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  523  1300   206  Total Score = 267,800

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

I hadn't planned on spending as much time as I did in the contest.  Condx on
15 and 20 meters were very good from the start.  And 20 meters was open to JA
and EU nearly all night long but I was very tired and went to bed with 5 hours
left in the contest.

40 and 80 meters were very noisy but got some good multipliers there.  Thanks
to SCC for sponsoring the contest and thanks to everyone for the QSOs.

73, Don AA5AU