[3830] SCC RTTY W1BO/4 SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4jik1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY W1BO/4 SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 08:38:58 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: W1BO/4
Operator(s): W1BO
Station: W1BO/4

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Ph
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  41    93    32
   15:  29    73    24
   10:
------------------------
Total:  70   166    56  Total Score = 9,296

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FT-950/500 Watts/Windom @ 45 feet - Well this was an interesting contest and
identified a few problems that I have in the station. I need to look at my 15
meter antenna situation a little better and my 20m as well. I tried the MA5B
Mini Beam and lets just say that I have got to get my hands on something bigger
it was giving me a headache with the RFI coming back into the shack. My keyboard
was the biggest receiver of the problems. I never have this problem with any
other mode than RTTY. Also I think I am going to have a look at doing my RTTY
from the FSK mode next time - the filters on the radio are amazing for "Purist
RTTY" but since I have to use the PKT/USB option they are horrible (AFSK). But
for what its worth I did purely CQ not S&P with the exception of a few times
for this one since I wanted to see how well things worked.

Got a list of things to fix I guess now. :)

Jeremy
W1BO