[3830] KsQP K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 13:45:33 -0700
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   18      3
   20:    7      7
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   25     10      0  Mults = 19  Total Score = 1,905

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

Total Score includes 100 bonus points for working KS0KS.
Had fun looking for my friends across the state line. Even some of the local
club guys went over there to play. Too bad I am so close to KS - HF propagation
does not allow me to hear anyone but the locals, although I did work a good
number of the mobiles. Also managed to spell KANSAS and SUNFLOWER with the 1x1
callsigns. Thanks to the sponsors for a good event.