[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3832@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 22:17:47 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 2

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      2
   40:  13     11
   20:  15     12
   15:  12      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     33  Total Score = 1,518

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My use of the name ACE tonight was not associated with the Pet Detective guy,
but an abbreviation of another nickname - ACCCEDDDD (too long of a story
involved...and numerous spellings/missspellleengz :^)

In spite of not being rushed before the NS started, I ended up out-of-sync most
of the night.  What a struggle!

I'm heading for IOTA NA-041 on Monday, and will use 2 QTH's there.  The first
for EU and ASIA/JA on the West Side, and then a QSY to the East Side where I
have operated from twice before.  Hopefully look for me as KL8C with the
R-A-R-E AK Mult in the NS next week, and then the CW SPRINT Contest.  I'll be
using the name ART in honor of my deceased father who was stationed in
Ketchikan during WWII as an Officer in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Congrats to N6RO on whipping me good tonight.  Sure missed working a lot of the
NS Regulars I heard.  Nice to see K6XX and N6TV join us tonight.

Some wild names were in play tonight.  I got a real big kick out of WD0T using
TOAD (which is really close to TODD) and then along came K7SV with GOAT. Other
cool ones name, except K6UFO was sooooo weak in our first QSO, every time he
repeated YODA his signal went into the soup.  I think it took 4 or 5 repeats -
Tnx, Mr. Mork for hanging in there.

Once we go through all the animal and YL names in this Ladder, we can keep
things fresh in the next NSL by using food name (I want PIZZA - ha ha ha :^)

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
Trustee, KL8C :^)