[3830] All Asian SSB K7FA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7fa@frontier.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB K7FA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:40:21 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7FA
Operator(s): K7FA
Station: K7FA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:
   40:  364   104
   20:  127    66
   15:   77    35
   10:
-------------------
Total:  568   205  Total Score = 112,750

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

ANT:  Various
RIG:  K3 / AL-800H
SFW:  N1MM-Logger V.11.8.4

Groan . . . What a difference a day makes!
Saturday was O.K.; but Sunday was a challenge.
Similar to having a BAD HAIR DAY,
propagation maybe responsible for several strange results.

1.) Very Strange Result . . with Asia Beam Heading:
    My CQ answered by two South African Stations.

2.) Long-Path sometimes worked better than Short-Path.

3.) Several China stations were working only Japan and Europe.
Some stations appear to run voice keyer to hold frequency while they
eat or sleep (i.e., never heard BA1AI work anyone).

Finally,
Japanese Stations were good to me and courteous (as usual).
Thank you! 73, Tom - K7FA