[3830] TnQP N4Q(N2WN) SO MobileMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP N4Q(N2WN) SO MobileMixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 05:20:46 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: N4Q
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N4Q

Class: SO MobileMixed QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:   56                    20
   20:   29     1              17
   15:    2                     2
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   87     1       0      39  Total Score = 10,257

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Another QRP Themed TQP under the belt. Shortened my run this year, dropped CLAI
as there was participation from fixed stations. Figured I would spend more time
in Union and Knox as they were looking to be light, if any, participation.
Turned out a number of KNOX stations played, never heard Union.

Horrible power line noise in Union on all bands, but made the high bands really
tough. Knox and Grainger were quiet other than some storm related QRN, but it
was much lighter than expected. Hot and humid out, had a few looks from
passerbys.

Looped back to KNOX before heading home as high band conditions improved.

Thanks to the "regulars": WB8JUI, VE1RGB, K4BAI, WA2VYA, NO3M, DL3DXX, N8II,
N4PN, K9YC... even managed a mobile W4SIG. My thanks to everyone who played for
a bit and supported the Tennesse QSO Party. You folks are the best!

72,
Julius
n2wn