[3830] TnQP VE1RGB SO FixedCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP VE1RGB SO FixedCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 09:11:17 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: VE1RGB
Operator(s): VE1RGB
Station: VE1RGB

Class: SO FixedCW LP
QTH: Halifax, NS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   13                    12
   40:   32                    29
   20:  180                    48
   15:    4                     4
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  111     0       0      93  Total Score = 30,711

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions here to NA were worse than awful.  Two hours into the contest before
I made a single Q to TN.  The only pleasure were the four mults I found later
on 15M with the P3.  Meanwhile EU DX is rolling in and just for fun I worked
C4RUN/QRP.

N4VV was my only 4-bander but I see several of my friends in the three-band
column too.  As for the mobiles, what can you say?  They are amazing operators.
 Most in the log were W4NZ (15 counties), N4ZZ (13) and W4SIG (11).  All but one
of those 39 counties were new mults for me.  Nicely done to all the mobiles.
And thanks to the contest organizers.

Equipment:  K3 + P3 + fixed single-element antennas

73,
Gary VE1RGB