[3830] NCCC Sprint KE3X LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenlow7@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KE3X LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:07:35 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 9

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      2
   80:  10      7
   40:   7      6
   20:  10      8
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  32     25  Total Score = 800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

SO1R only, and manual keying again.   AAARRGGHH!

After a full week of troubleshooting, I still cannot get my N1MM Logger, DX
Doubler and PIEXX SO2Rxlat converter working together.   Can anyone with
experience with a SO2Rxlat with N1MM please email me direct with asistance,
before I throw the entire &&**$$%'ing thing out the window.  (Good thing the
shack is in the basement ...)

CU Sprint from N4RV.   Jack has been working hard on the antennas and it will
be great fun to be LOUD again!

Ken KE3X