[3830] NA Sprint CW N3QE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N3QE LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 05:18:27 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  20     0:25
   40:  27     0:35
   20:
---------------------
Total:  47     Mults = 21  Total Score = 987

Club:

Team:

Comments:

While I've been doing the NAQP for several years now, I am still very much a
newbie at this sprint thing. Gotta get more practice in the shorter sprints I
suppose.

Only operated an hour, 40 was extremely long to the west coast (a couple of
stations in NE states), and 80 was nicely diverse.

Struggled a bit and never got the two different exchanges like I wanted into
N1MM. A couple times on 80M I made the mistake of sending my call at the end of
my exchange when the other guy hadn't gone yet, and the other guy was completely
brutalized in the resulting QRM. So I went back to keying by hand and just using
N1MM for logging.

It was a real treat when KL8C came back to me on 40M. Perhaps the weakest sig I
worked on 40M but he didn't give up and did an excellent job in getting his
message through (and copying me!)