[3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 06:41:29 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   71    1:06
   40:   99    1:26
   20:  100    1:28
---------------------

Club:

Team: Heatwave 1

Comments:

I figured 20 would be hot since we have a few spots and it's September, and it
did not disappoint. I got off to a great start with 47 in the first half hour,
but then lingered too long trying to squeeze out more Qs as skip shortened into
W4/W5 but most folks had moved on down.

The flip side of the higher MUF is weaker signals on the low bands, and that
was also evident. 80 was a struggle at times, especially the W6s who were light
and most of them could not hear me.

Besides myself in the sidetone, the only mult heard but not worked was AK.
Also, I feel a lot of busts in this log since several dupes called in and that
usually doesn't happen at all in the sprint.  73,

-- Ray WQ5L