[3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 08:39:27 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:   69     0.9
   40:  122     1.9
   20:  101     1.2
---------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: Heatwave 1

Comments:

So close to my goal of 300, but yet so far. First two hours were terrific. My
numbers were pretty close to the big guns. Hour 3 went south, followed by a
relatively decent Hour 4. 82, 83, 58, 69 is the story. Haven't had time to work
on SO2R technique. Thought I had prepared during the day Saturday. What a joke.
Made 3 SO2R QSOs. Gotta find time to get this down. Worked every section heard
but SD. Heard Todd loud and clear only twice in QSO. Can't believe we missed
each other. So did you miss LA mult Todd? Quite a few 3 banders, including the
smokin' Texan, N3BB, who was pounding out the Qs. Still wishing for a 3rd
sprint so all this effort wouldn't be forgotten by the next one. Can't ever
make the February event due to a conflict with the FOC Marathon (couldn't we
exchange CW/SSB weekends in February?). 73 and thanks to all for the fun! de
Art KZ5D