[3830] ArQP AA8IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa8ia@aa8ia.org
Subject: [3830] ArQP AA8IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:09:47 -0700
                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto OH EN90ql
Operating Time (hrs): 1:16

   80:
   40:    4     1
   20:   11     6
   15:
   10:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   15     7  Mults = 15  Total Score = 955

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes 200 bonus points for two Qs with AA5AR.   Thanks for the Qs
folks.   Wish I could have operated more.   The mobiles on 20m were always very
strong.   I wasn't on long enough to joy most of the 40m activity.

Thanks to the sponsors, the fixed stations, and especially the mobiles covering
so many counties and doing it well.    W3DYA was sending EMARI for MARI and it
through me off for a while!