[3830] WAE SSB VK3TDX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB VK3TDX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:08:18 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   13    10     8
   40:  161    73    30
   20:  404   404    44
   15:   76   137    21
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  654   624   103  Total Score = 322,056

Club: VK Contest Club (VKCC)

Comments:

The solar flare caused blackout much of the weekend but good 20 meter openings
both days,  15 meters on Sunday and sunrise 40 meter openings both days allowed
me
to work many great EU ops on the bands. Even though signals were generally weak
the background noise was low so I could copy many very weak signals. It is a
pleasure to give contacts to many low power / modest antenna stations in EU -
who gave serial number 001 just to work a VK.   Thank you to all who called and
took my QTC's.  See you next year.  73  Steve VK3TDX