[3830] WAE SSB ST2AR(S53R) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB ST2AR(S53R) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:30:09 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: ST2AR
Operator(s): S53R
Station: ST2AR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Khartoum
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   80:   98    70   120
   40:  140   147   102
   20:  709   784    98
   15:  641   641    94
   10:  148    85    60
-------------------------
Total: 1736  1727   474  Total Score = 1,641,462

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort due to work commitments, but I guess it would have not made
much of a change had I spent another few hours on the bands.

15m, usually being the strongest band from here, died completely both days
during the afternoon, which prompted some very good runs on 20 - usually very
difficult from here on the other hand.

QTCs are an excellent way to keep one busy during the endless CQs and make this
one considerably more challenging, especially at the receive side.

Amazed about how long VY2ZM was heard on 80 during the morning hours. Way into
the day, when there wasn't a whisper of anyone left! Have to come around for
that dinner & a cold brew one day Jeff!

73 Robert, ST2AR