[3830] WAE SSB ZC4LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB ZC4LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 02:21:57 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80:  087   040    24
   40:  402   321    41
   20:  606   785    47
   15:  279   132    36
   10:  000   000    00
-------------------------
Total: 1374  1278   385  Total Score = 1,014,860

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antenna:-  C/Craft A3S + 40m addon @ 50ft  Titanex HD160
Rig:-      Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Software:- Win-Test V 4.8

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
SSB is sure hard work compared to the other modes !!
Having to talk your way thru 1278 Qtc's is pretty
tough on the larynx.
I can see why I only do 2 or 3 SSB contests a year as
they soon make you lose the will to live.
Condx were pretty poor all round and very noisy.
I only heard 2 stations on 10m ST2AR and V55V neither
of them much good to me ! and they were very very loud.

Log is on LoTW and EQsl for a card please see QRZ.com.

73 and hope to cu in the SAC next weekend or the CQWW RTTY
on the 24th. Steve.