[3830] WAE SSB LZ5R(LZ1UK) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz1uk@abv.bg
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB LZ5R(LZ1UK) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 05:18:08 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1UK
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): ~20

   80:   13    10    40
   40:   38    38    84
   20:  157   443   110
   15:   87   240    78
   10:   22    35    34
-------------------------
Total:  317   766   346  Total Score = 374,718

Club:

Comments:

RIG: IC7800
SWR: N1MM
Ants:80m - 4SQ
     40m - 3el SteppIr
     20m - 6el monobander
     15m - 6el monobander
     10m - 7el monobander

What a fun again!
        Last year I was pleased to operate in WAEDC CW from Cyprus as C4I with
my
friends LZ3CQ and LZ2HM.
        This year I missed the CW portion because of work commitments, so I
decided
not to miss the SSB legâ?¦and I had to work Saturday till midday again.
        The propagation was nothing specialâ?¦but there were stations that they
do
their propagations by their ownâ?¦such as ST0R, VY2ZM, V55V, 5B4AIFâ?¦
        The only â??5 bandsâ??, as far as I remember, were EE8E, V55V and
5B4AIF -
congratulations for them.
        Thanks goes to Krassy/K1LZ for building such a contest station in
Milara Intl
Company.
        Thanks also to Chris/LZ1YQ for letting me operate from there.
CU NEXT TIME
73 de LZ1UK/Savi