[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:05:44 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 15

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   80:  19
   40:  44
   20:  12
-------------------
Total:  75     48  Total Score = 3,600

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Conditions not very
good on 20M. West coast signals were fair.  Some east coast stations were OK on
backscatter, but some like K0HB couldn't hear me calling.  No DX heard in CWT
although the band was open to UA4 at the start of the period.  Stations didn't
linger on 20M.  40M was quite good with several EU middle of their night
participants worked:  SM6CNN, OK1WF, F5IN (those three worked barefoot because
I had forgotten to change bands on the amplifier), EA7TL, OK3MO.  80M was OK
with weak, but copyable signals from the west coast.  KI7Y couldn't hear me
calling.  No DX on that band.  Activity was only fair and hope we will have
more stations to work on three bands next time.  Non CWOps members worked:
KR7C (2 bands), K9SW, K0SF, NM5M, WA0AVL, W7MTL, W4IX (two bands), EA7TL,
OK3MO, AJ1E, KA6JLT.  Several of these calls have been active in CWTs for
several months and should be nominated for membership.  73, John, K4BAI.