[3830] NA Sprint SSB KC0W/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KC0W/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 20:02:37 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  25
   20:  53
---------------------
Total:  78     Mults = 0  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Was at my Contesting/DXing location working on towers all day long. Hopped in
the KC0W mobile just in time to finish off the day with the Sprint.

 Been working VERY hard getting all the towers set & antennas built before the
snow flies. After all, here in North Dakota we only have a small window of
opportunity to get outside work done before the dreaded -40F weather rolls
around.

 All fellow amateurs are welcome to operate & stay FOR FREE at my big station
after it goes QRV. Check out my QRZ.com bio to see how crazy this whole station
is really gonna be.

MOO!!!

 Tom KC0W