[3830] NA Sprint SSB K3TN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K3TN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 03:32:30 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:  30       16
   20:  36       13
---------------------
Total:  66     Mults = 29  Total Score = 1,885

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC

Comments:

We had a party with 30 people at our house, so I was only able to sneak down a
couple of times and give out the MD multiplier in quick bursts on 20 and 40.
Once the party really got going, the fact that 80 phone is never fun in any
contest lead me to choose party QRM over pig farmer net QRM.

Seemed like a good number of new calls, a bit more activity but still not at
that critical mass. 20 was odd - with my Windom I could hear short skip like
KA9FOX and K5ZD but they couldn't hear me at all. K7SS was weak and needed lots
of fills on my exchange, then 5 minutes later he was s9.