[3830] NA Sprint SSB K2DSL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@levinecentral.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K2DSL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 07:01:45 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  18
   40:  29
   20:  22
---------------------
Total:  69     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,208

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Team:

Comments:

Note to self - don't plug in the dual band FM coax into the HF jack on the radio
and expect to hear much. I spent the first 30 mins wondering why I'm not hearing
much of anything. Walked away and came back and realized my mistake. With the
right antenna in the right jack there were stations to work! Had fun for the
short time I participated and thanks to all the ops that worked me. Ran into a
few other contests (SC & WA QSO Parties) and worked them too. Hope everyone had
fun - I know I did! 100w, wire antennas, TS-2000