[3830] SAC CW OI3V(@OH1VR) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ari.kosonen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OI3V(@OH1VR) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:57:32 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OI3V
Operator(s): OH3KAV, OH3LB
Station: OH1VR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Ikaalinen
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1583   210  Total Score = 749,910

Club:

Comments:

Seppo OH1VR kindly let us use his original contest station
for our SAC CW effort. Conditions were varying a lot, there
was openings to VK/ZL and Pacific on the upper bands, but
especially on Saturday evening there was also very audible
aurora. We didn't quite reach my over-optimistic goal
(2000 qsos / 200 mults) but anyway we exceeded our last
years record although the propagation was not as good now.
Thanks for the QSOs and see you again in SAC CW next year!

73 de Ari OH3KAV / OH7KA