[3830] NA Sprint SSB W7ZRC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, greene5758@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W7ZRC HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 16:10:53 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: W7ZRC
Operator(s): W7ZRC
Station: W7ZRC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   27
   40:  105
   20:   44
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Always a challenge for me even doing SO1R. About half way, wife came home and
said I was knocking out the TV, so switched to low power for the second half.
20 seemed odd, signals were there and then not? 40 was good, but started
getting noisy and 80 was very noisy - guess that's to be expected. Software and
rig worked fine, the OP is not tho. I need more practice or a different hobby
(grin).

Thanks for all the Q's. C U in the next one. 73, Rod W7ZRC

Software = N1MM
Rig = Orion II, mKeyer interface
Amp = 1KW out when on