[3830] SAC CW OH2BH(OH6UM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH2BH(OH6UM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 05:27:13 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Pusula
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  320    45
   40:  539    58
   20:  532    59
   15:  464    55
   10:   77    30
-------------------
Total: 1932   247  Total Score = 1,098,409

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Listening on 15m/10m a few hours before the contest gave great hopes, but once
the contest began somebody must have played with the lights, especially on
10m...

Overall, things went on pretty smoothly, but during the last hours I found
myself constantly reminding myself to pick up and log also the serial numbers.

Anyway, referring to an old saying (at least in Finland), it now seems that
this "pig" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_(zodiac) ) "has bettered his run"
towards the end of the contest, although he didn't necessarily feel like that.
:)

Many thanks to all the SAC entrants for qsos, and especially to Martti OH2BH
for giving me the possibility to once again join this great traditional
Scandinavian battle - one of a kind.

73 es cu in the pileups,

de Pasi OH6UM