[3830] TxQP KJ5T Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP KJ5T Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:50:04 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0     106      0
   20:   0       9      0
   15:   0      48      0
   10:   0       1      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
  UHF:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     164      0  Mults = 85  Total Score = 27,880

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first QRP contest and the first contest with the Flex 1500.  There
was some hiccups with integrating the logging software with the radio as well
as getting my FlexControl working which resulted in me getting a late start to
the contest.  20 was not very good to me for some reason but 15 turned out very
good.  I had no idea how I would do, I certainly think I could have broken 200
had I had more operating time and had my strategy been better.  I did spend a
lot of time just playing with the Flex just trying to get used to it.  I will
have a full write-up with pictures and more on my blog at kj5t.net.  All in all
this was a successful contest and I want to thank Chuck NO5W for his promotion
of the contest.