[3830] CQ WW RTTY N9LAH M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9lah@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N9LAH M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:39:56 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N9LAH
Operator(s): N9LAH, K9CS, W9ILY
Station: N9LAH

Class: M/S LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 38:10

   80:   71    89       36      7     9
   40:  223   356       45     16    41
   20:  191   392       37     23    55
   15:  368   941       25     24    76
   10:  274   729        8     25    65
Total: 1127  2507      151     95   246  Total Score = 1,233,444

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Wow, and did I mean WOW? Have never done M/S here since putting the tower up in
anything but the RTTY RU. We have never broken 1 million before and it was a
blast. Next year we might actually have to get serious about this contest and
schedule the whole 48 hours with operators.

Worked every JA there was on 10 meters Saturday afternoon and re worked them
all on 15 Sunday afternoon. Maybe just not in the same order.