[3830] CQ WW RTTY VK6HZ SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VK6HZ SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 03:05:30 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VK6HZ
Operator(s): VK6HZ
Station: VK6HZ

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Perth
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:    2    6               2     2
   10:  181  518      13      49    22
Total:  183  524      13      51    24  Total Score = 43,512

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

2 weeks before the contest my FT-2000 died...then last week my amp died. So 10M
low power using an IC-7000 seemed the obvious choice right?

I love 10M and I cant remember the last time I worked so many NA stations on
10! Thank you all. I managed a few new states for my Triple Play, esp OK.

Next time I try a 10M contest entry I will remember to put up my 5 ele mono
bander. The 3 ele tribander just missed the mark more than once. And when the
kids need to go to Birthday parties on a contest weekend, that will be up to
their mother right? Well maybe not.

It was a great weekend, even the 2 birthday parties I took my kids to were fun.
Looking forward to the OC contest next weekend and the SSB and CW legs of the
WW!

To all that I managed to work, thank you for the QSO's. For those I didnt,
maybe in the SSB or CW...look out for Zn 29....