[3830] CQWWRTTy

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWWRTTy
From: "GILBERT\"Skip\" KAUFFMAN" <k3cc@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:37:35 -0400
           CQWWRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2011-09-24

    CallSign Used : K3CC
      Operator(s) : K3CC

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : RTTY
Overlay Category : OVER-50
 Default Exchange : 05 PA
       Gridsquare : FN01ST

             Name : Skip Kauffman
          Address : 121 Niles Hill Rd
   City/State/Zip : Coudersport  PA  16915
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : WPA
        Club/Team :  AVRA Alleghney Valley Radio
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.10.1

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN    Sec
           7       3      7    3    2    1
          14      17      40    9    8    6
          28       9      27    8    4    0
       Total      29      74   20   14    7

            Score : 3,034
              Rig : TS480

         Antennas : 160 OCF dipole

          Soapbox : Our guest from Friday stayed until late Sunday  I missed
a gud part of the contest  20 watts out was also a factor

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2011-09-26        Signature : Gilbert Kauffman

ARS K3CC
ARES EC Potter Co. PA
Gil " Skip" Kauffman